“Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Creating connections - whether it's connecting the dots to develop a powerful growth strategy, connecting with people for impactful professional coaching or connecting minds through powerful speaking engagements - is Carlotta's ultimate mission to contribute to the development a more equitable reality. A reality where individuals learn from and connect with each other to create truly intersectional value, relationships and narratives aimed at growth for all parties involved. That is what Carlotta stands for.
With over a decade of experience in the media, advertising and tech industries, Carlotta lived and worked in four different countries before settling in London, England. From the heart of entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley (California) working with emerging tech and networking startups through academic paths in Italy, Sweden and Scotland - all the way to corporate advertising and tech hives based in London: Carlotta has developed a unique intuitive ability to recognise how different people and technologies can enrich each other through growth opportunities. Therefore, her personal and professional choices are inspired by a drive towards Connections, Coaching and Growth.
Coming from a humble family and originally from Schio - a small city at the bottom of the Italian Alps - the story Carlotta is able to tell today is the result of a lot of work, research and experience gained thanks to the help of many amazing people she has met along the way.
Therefore, Carlotta is on a mission to help ambitious individuals develop and innovative startups grow in the tech industry.
The tech industry has huge role to play when it comes to social mobility and Carlotta is focused on bringing the right opportunities to worthy growing businesses and individuals willing to grow and develop in the industry.
As an active advocate for women in tech leadership - knowing women currently only account for 5% of leadership positions in the technology sector - Carlotta is determined to help change this narrative. 'The shortage of female role models is a major barrier – as is a lack of understanding of how technology can enable women to change the world' (PWC). As an Oracle Emerging Leader, Carlotta is determined to help women reach their full potential in the industry through providing instrumental strategies, connections and talks.
Having built a successful career in strategy, partnerships and thought-leadership for large multinationals and scale-stage companies, and advising startups and entrepreneurs, Carlotta focuses on:
- Connecting Dots - As a Strategic Growth Advisor, Carlotta offers startups consultations on strategies to help their businesses grow through identifying the right path to expansion in relation to the wider ecosystem;
- Connecting with People - As a Tech Career Coach, Carlotta offers 1:1 coaching sessions to discuss professional growth within the tech industry;
- Connecting Minds - As a University Guest Lecturer and Public Speaker, Carlotta offers public speaking engagements aimed at inspiring listeners to action. Storytelling is at the core of persuasion, and persuasion is the centerpiece of business (HBR), so if you're looking to inspire and motivate your audience - you're in the right place.
Carlotta is committed to continuous growth and development and she keeps exploring different ways and approaches to provide her clients with the best business advice, coaching and storytelling experiences.
- Tech Career Coach for School16
- Non-Executive Board Advisor for growth-stage tech startups;
- 2022 Woman in Tech of the Year Award Winner by Lead5050
- 2022 Emerging Leader Award Winner by ForwardLadies
- 2022 Mentor of the Year Award Winner by Women of the Future Programme
- 2022 HERoes Future Leaders List by INvolve Role Models
- 2021 TechWomen100 Winner
- Forward Ladies 2021 Corporate/Inspiring Leader Finalist
- Events speaker, panellist and writer for industry bodies and publications:
- IAB Europe:
- Transitioning to the Post Third-Party Cookie Era Webinar (panel)
- IAB Europe publica la guía sobre la era posterior a las cookies de terceros (report)
- The IAB Europe Guide to the Programmatic CTV Opportunity in Europe (report)
2020 Media360 speaker on Always-on campaign measurement: 3 things you must consider (webinar-based article);
- IAB MIXX and Research Awards 2021 Jury Member;
- Mentor and speaker for UK-based networks Bloom UK, BelEve and NYC-based School16;
- Partnerships roles aimed at retaining and growing global enterprise accounts spanning 40+ markets as well as for small, emerging realities;
- Guest lecturer at the University of Sussex (Marketing, eCommerce, Entrepreneurship);
- Emerging Leader 2019 at the Oracle Women Leadership Summit;
- Named a Rising Star on 2016 MMG Meet the Millennials list;
- Selected by Mediacom to be a IAA's PAC delegate in 2016.
- MSc in Business and Economics (specialisation in International Marketing and Strategic Brand Management) from the faculty of Business Administration of Lund University Business School
- Part of Carlotta's BA was completed in Silicon Valley, at San Jose State University
- 1:1 BA in Communications, Advertising & Public Relations from Edinburgh Napier University which awarded her the highest number of awards in her graduating year:
- University Medal for Academic Achievement
- Class Medal for Academic Achievement
- Barron Quaich for Best Dissertation in the Creative Industries, Computing & Engineering School
- Institute of Internal Communications (IoIC) Award for Academic Achievement